Urban Callisthenics - Enrolment form for Events
Cycle Ride – Pune Goa (Cycling)
An opportunity to ride the Pune to Goa stretch does not come often. With like minded people who look out for everyone, it’s even rarer. Sign up for our popular Pune to Goa cycling event. 5 Days, 450 KM, ample support and fun!
Block the Dates! - Thursday 12 - Monday 16 March 2020
Riding days 12 -14 March, Sunday 15 March- experience Goa, rest, rejuvenate and Monday 16 March travel back to Pune. You have the option to return on Sunday 15 March on your own.
Things to carry
- Personal Identity proof
- Duly filled and signed registration form
- Helmet(compulsory, you will not be allowed to ride without helmet)
- Cycling gloves
- Cycle Light – forward and rear Cap
- Non shaded goggles for night time and dark goggles for day.
- One bag with clothing and personal essentials (Your baggage will be kept in the support vehicles.
- 2 Water bottles that fit on the cycle bottle racks.
- One small sack to carry some food items while riding Windcheater
- Paper Soap & Hand sanitizer Sunscreen
- Personal medicines if any
- Any expenses arising out of a medical emergency.
- Cycle rental charges
- Any expenses not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
You are welcome to bring your own cycles. If you want any on rent, we can arrange for those at a cost. Please speak with us.
- Back up support vehicles – with option to sit in vehicle if tired
- First Aid support
- Accomodation for all 4 nights.
- Food – Breakfast, Lunch, snacks and Dinner for all 5 days.
- Hydration and nutrition support on ride (Energy drink, fruits, energy food)
- Team T-shirt.
- Basic bicycle repair support.
Have the look at the day wise itinerary below
- Day 1 – Thursday 12 March. Distance: 165 KM
05.30AM Assembly and start from at Urban Callisthenics Studio
Lunch halt – Satara
Dinner and stay – Karad.
- Day 2 – Friday 13 March. Distance: 100 KM
Lunch halt – Nipani
Dinner and stay – Gadhinglaj
- Day 3 – Saturday 14 March. Distance: 100 KM via Amboli ghat, Sawantwadi.
Lunch halt – Sawantwadi
Dinner and stay – Goa
- Day 4 – Sunday 15 March. Day at leisure
Dinner and stay – Goa
- Day 5 – Monday 16 March drive back to Pune with cycles
[contact-form-7 id=”213068″ title=”Event form”]